Tuesday 25 September 2007

New Boston dance

Saturday night I went along to the formal ball being held at the New Boston sim. It was my first visit and I was lucky enough to be part of the tour offered by Mayor Dejavu. The sim is named for the English town of Boston rather than the Massachusetts city, though it still seems to have more in common with it's American namesake than it's British one.

The formal Black & White Ball was the second time that Radio Riel had played for an event in New Boston. I wasn't able to attend the previous event but the people seem very friendly.


Dancing with Mayor Dejavu


Dancing with Frau Lowey


Lady Gustafson, Radio Riel's hostess for the evening, dancing with


A clockwork girl, whose name sadly escapes me.

Had an excellent time at the ball. Afterwards Lady Gustafson and myself retired to Loch Avie for a little weapons sparring. After donning armour we traded blows for a while. I think I'm improving. I managed to actually win one of the five rounds! There may be hope for me yet.

1 comments:

Frau A. S. Lowey said...

I believe the clockwork girl is one of the Frl. Shikami.

It was a lovely evening at New Boston. I wish I knew why I find the sea ther so foreboding...