Sunday 1 July 2007

Such sweet music they make...

This coming week I have a couple of musical presentations. Thursday evening, I take over helm Radio Riel for a night of comedy tunes. Tune in on your parcel or in a Media Player at http://rs3.radiostreamer.com:8100 and join me from 4PM -8PM SLT for a variety of tunes from various artists including Weird Al Yankovic, Bill Bailey, Danny Kaye, Dana Lyons, Tom Lehrer, The Doug Anthony All Stars and the boys from Monty Python. Probably broadly offensive and potentially illegal!

Then Saturday night from 6PM-9PM SLT I will be DJing for the launch of the Dark Victorian group high above Caledon Tanglewood. Spinning some dark alternative tunes from both old and new schools and hopefully enough work entice the rhythmic movements of the coldest undead or budding resurrectionists.

2 comments:

Amber_Palowakski said...

I'll be sure to tune in.

Emilly Orr said...

Very odd question, Edward.

Is there any proper term of address when the gender of the gentle being addressed is unclear? That is, if the name is not a dead giveaway, and the speech doesn't tip it one way or other?

I admit, it's more of a concern over IM, than in person, but in person, on occasion, I've had doubts. :)