Monday 1 September 2008

Clanks & Constructs Ball and music

The Clanks & Contructs Ball in antiquity went off well with quite a few people in attendance. The lag wasn't too bad though the rez times were such that the lift to the first floor was proving tricky, the platform disappearing before it came into view for the people requesting it.



I also had numerous requests to publish my playlist for the evening, which I add here for your delectation.

1. Danny Elfman - Edward Scissorhands (Main Theme)
2. Abney Park - The Secret Life of Doctor Calgori
3. Eels - My Beloved Monster
4. They Might Be Giants - Robot Parade
5. Jonathan Coulton - Skullcrusher Mountain
6. Lemon Demon - Geeks In Love
7. The Dresden Dolls - Coin Operated Boy
8. Regurgitator - Polyester Girl
9. Tom Smith - Trans Poly U. Fight Song
10. Freezepop - Science Genius Girl
11. OMD - Tesla Girls
12. Robbie Williams - Never Touch That Switch
13. Polecats - Make A Circuit With Me
14. Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Science Fiction Double Feature
15. Half Cocked - Bad Reputation
16. The Creeping Cruds - I Sold My Brain
17. Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstein
18. Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
19. The Dandy Warhols - I Am A Scientist
20. White Zombie - More Human Than Human
21. Shriekback - Nemesis
22. Voltaire - When You're Evil
23. Thomas Dolby - Hyperactive!
24. Palast Orchester Mit Max Raabe - Tainted Love
25. Sheldon Allman (Drac's Back) - Children's Day at the Morgue
26. Marc Gunn - Wild Kitty (Irish drinking song parody)
27. Weird Al Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now
28. Rocky Horror Picture Show - I Can Make You A Man
29. Pinochio - I've Got No Strings
30. Inkubus Sukkubus - Paint it Black
31. Styx - Mr. Roboto
32. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Curse of Milhaven
33. Elemental MC - Cup of Brown Joy

It was nice to be able to play some music for a fun party. I haven't had the opportunity to DJ at an event for a while.

0 comments: