Tuesday 1 April 2008

Be carefull with those time zones

April Fools had pretty much come and gone by the time I got my first message. Now it was obvious enough that it wasn't real, however due to time zone differences I had completely forgotten that April 1st was only just starting for some.

Here's a collection of some of the better examples from around the web today (because I should be studying):


Announcing Project Virgle

Polar Bear Relocation to Begin on Earth Day April 22, 2008

Flying penguins found by BBC programme

Pirate Bay: Sweden's copyright laws changes from today

'They're here': The mechanism of poltergeist activity from New Scientist

1 comments:

Emilly Orr said...

I still like how they dealt with the Virgle thing.

"So no, Virgle doesn't exist.

"...Yet."

That? Very, very cool.