Monday 13 January 2014

New Babbage Travelogue revisited

In 2012 from August to November I took pictures of the various New Babbage sims to document their current state. While some buildings in New Babbage have remained the same since its inception, they are few and far between. Change is a constant.

At the end of last year I thought I'd try for something a little different to try and increase my familiarity with filming in SL and with video editing.

The editing took a little longer than expected but it's now done. So here is the New Babbage Travelogue for 2013 in kinescopic format.



Sadly I missed a few buildings before the snow arrived but I may do a shorter version of snow in New Babbage as a follow up now this one is done.

I think I need to get myself one of those Space Navigator mouses though.

0 comments: