Sunday 15 November 2009

Shanghaid!

Mr. Ho Ping had asked me to create a shop for him in Steelhead Shanghai. After seeing my Pawnbrokers in Clockhaven he asked if I could incorporate some of the elements into the new building. Apparently a pawnbrokers would be a good front.


It's quite a good front I think. I even got the right character for Pawnbroker. I also installed ElfguardTM at his request.


Some bric-a-brac within the front shop.


Upstairs for Mr. Ho's offices


I've added the beds I was going to make back when the Taiyou was standing in Steelhead.

1 comments:

Rhianon Jameson said...

Elfguards? Elves have a secret fear of pink flamingoes? (Not an irrational fear, I might add...In my typist's neighborhood, for a fee, one can hire out some of the local youth to "flamingo" the lawn of one's choice.)