Sunday 15 June 2008

Anniversary milestone

This Sunday will mark the 1st Anniversary of my betrothal to the most wonderful woman I know, Christine McAllister.



From curious beginnings to definitive attraction of two like minded people to marriage with love and true friendship, it's hard to believe only a year has passed. I consider myself honoured to have been blessed with such a wonderful friend and partner.

RL has conspired to postpone our anniversary celebrations but we should be organising something within the next week or two. Most probably venue will be Caledon Argylle. Do feel free to drop by. Things are still being shifted and tweaked as we settle in to the new place but you're more than welcome to drop by for a visit. Enjoy the picnic on the shore.

Say hello to Percy and Laudanum (I'm still impressed by how well peacocks and cats seem be able to get along) while you're there :-)

1 comments:

Christine McAllister Pearse said...

It's been a delight and pleasure my love! Thank you for sharing the past year with me :-)