Saturday 8 September 2007

Building revisited

When I started on my first large scale shop as part of the foundation sim of Babbage Square in New Babbage, there wasn't a clear focus of what the theme was going to be other than *Steampunk*.

At the time I was only 2 months in SL and still getting a feel for buildings, textures, and design.



Since then the sim has come to coaless around the grimier inner city side of Steampunk, rather like the SL version of Victorian Manchester.


I recently retextured the outside of it to make it blend into the surrounding area better, but as I did I noticed all the little faults that at the time, I wasn't capable enough to correct.

I've been working on a replacement shop for the Victoria City Emporium. It would seem that the New Babbage one is in need of some work as well.

2 comments:

sintawiranata said...

I just came across your blog and thank you so much for this. I personally am a huge fan of tiny house because I love the idea of not having a ton of debt wrapped up in a house. I also love the fact that it is less to have to take care of. They seem much more cost effective as far as maintenance goes. The concept of small houses and eco-friendly many applied out by almost all developers these days. One of them is ted-biesterbos, they offer eco-friendly home concept with affordable price. You can get a housing solution from those skilled in this field.

Ted Biesterbos said...

The planning in building is important including high-class architects in building design but success for you